Shakestones and sticks is a 2 Acre grass field with newly secure 6ft high fencing available for exclusive hire.
Situated at the end of Paradise Road in Writtle, Chelmsford, the enclosed field is a stone’s throw from the famous Hylands park. It can also be accessed by foot via the A414 underpass.
The field is a purpose built safe and secure dog field for you to exercise your dog off lead.
The field offers you and your dog a fresh water tap and bowl for thirsty pooches, a picnic bench, field shelter and designated litter and dog waste bins.
How it works
- Book a convenient time slot through our online booking system below.
- Arrive on time at your booked session at our Paradise Road entrance.
- Have a fun filled 50 minutes exercising your dog off lead in a secure field.
- Ensuring toys and dog mess is properly cleared up using the onsite bins.
- Leave the field on time, close the gate behind you.
The gates to enter the dog field are at the end of Paradise Road in Writtle, Chelmsford.
Nearest Postcode – CM1 3HP
What 3 Words – ladder.globe.fries
OS X 568184
OS Y 205481